Monday, December 30, 2013

PLEASE see my Blog about HOW to get your money back!

I wrote an extensive way in which you can get your money refunded by these SHARKS.  I didn't see it upon checking back, so I hope it does get seen. I went through a week of hell trying to get it back and finally did. Write to Dept. of Consumer Affairs, don't leave without making SURE you write a letter stating WHY you want out. Contact bahumada@pacificsun.com.mx. 

You only have 5 days to do the turn around. Don't leave until you have done this as by LAW, they MUST refund within 5 days of buying. Forget the BS DIRK and his dirty crew give you. They will NOT want to see you and will put you off for those 5 days. I was escorted out like a criminal..... VERY UNPROFESSIONAL !  Better yet, it was "Cabo Keith's WIFE" that was the ultimate downfall..... she's a SHARK also! 

They lied about EVERYTHING !!!!!  From selling your old Timeshare to "NO maintenance fees"... LIE !!!  It's over $1100.00 a year, much more than what I own than Diamond Resorts. I have NEVER been so mad at a company ran by a dirkbag ....the infamous "DIRK". LIAR,LIAR and very deceitful man who will one day get his payback.  I can hardly wait! 

DO NOT go to ANY presentation!!!!  Then you will have a happy week and life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment